Bringing Ultrareliability and High-Performance Features to High-Density Applications
Meet Wind River® Titanium Edge, our new dual-server configuration delivering all the reliability and performance of Titanium Cloud, scaled down to the smallest footprint in the industry. Titanium Edge builds on open source software such as OpenStack to make it interoperable and ready to be deployed in a carrier network now.
Small Configuration, Big Feature List
Titanium Edge includes all of the features available in Titanium Cloud, including over 40 new features we added based on input from our service provider and telecom equipment manufacturer customers. Below are some examples of the new wireless infrastructure, enterprise edge, and service chaining enhancements we’ve made for this release.
See some of the features
- Dynamic CPU scaling
- Increased system scalability
- Support for "QinQ" tunneling
- IPv6 support for all interfaces
- Support for VNF access to hardware acceleration
- Support for the latest high-performance NICs
- Virtual switch packet trace tool
- Bulk provisioning and automated deployment capabilities
Open and Deployable Now
Open source software by itself is not ready for commercial deployment in a carrier network. Learn how we've overcome the shortcomings of OpenStack for vCPE.